Promotions - CHAS Specials
As we celebrate the joy of health with the community and in appreciation of the support of our customers, Eu Yan Sang TCM Clinic is extending special privileges to CHAS card holders.
Each colour of the CHAS card is entitled to a one-time tiered privilege on herbal medication and TCM treatments (before GST) *:
- CHAS BLUE cardholders get 12% off
- CHAS ORANGE / PG / MG cardholders get 8% off
- CHAS GREEN cardholders get 5% off
Eu Yan Sang TCM Clinic offers a range of TCM treatments to manage and support patients with preventive, acute, and chronic care needs.
CHAS card holder must present the card at the counter during registration to be eligible for the special privilege. At the moment, the CHAS subsidies are not extended to TCM Clinics, and these privileges are solely an initiative by Eu Yan Sang TCM Clinic to support our patients and community.
*Terms & Conditions
- Valid from 1 Dec 2022 to 30 Jun 2023 for new patients and existing patients.
- Valid at all Eu Yan Sang TCM Clinics, Eu Yan Sang TCM Wellness Clinics, and One Wellness Medical.
- Limited to one redemption per customer.
- Not valid at Eu Yan Sang Premier TCM Centres, Eu Yan Sang TCM Centre and sessional clinics.
- Valid for in-clinic consultation only.
- Not applicable for senior physicians.
- The discount is only applicable on the herbal medication and TCM treatment amount before GST.
- CHAS card holder must present the card at the counter during registration and the name on the CHAS card must match the patient’s name to be eligible for the special privilege.
- Not applicable with any other discount vouchers, promotions, discounts, privileged cards, corporate plan, stored value plan and managed care plans.
- Eu Yan Sang Management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Eu Yan Sang Clinic Management retains the final decision in the event of any dispute.
Respiratory infections can manifest through many symptoms and can last for weeks...
Fight The Flu With TCM
In TCM, flu is perceived as an invasion of a body by external pathogenic factors (邪气)...
Sub-Health - Physician Lin Jia Yi (Ep.5)
Balance is a very important concept in TCM. If you have symptoms like insomnia...