Promotions - Respiratory Symptoms Conditioning Bundle
Respiratory infections can manifest through many symptoms and last from weeks to months. If you're experiencing symptoms such as cough, breathlessness, fatigue, body aches, sore throat runny or blocked nose — TCM can help alleviate these symptoms through a holistic approach.
Our TCM physicians can provide a personalised treatment plan based on your needs, body condition, and constitution.
From now till 30 Jun 2023, both new and existing patients can enjoy this Respiratory Symptoms Conditioning bundle at $78 nett*:
- One-to-one Consultation with our TCM Physician;
- Seven days of herbal medication; and
- Additional 450 Doctor Sinseh Health points worth $10!
A $4 top-up is required for Associate Senior Physicians, other terms and conditions apply.
*Terms & Conditions
- Valid from 13 March to 30 June 2023 for new and existing patients.
- Valid at all Eu Yan Sang TCM Clinics, Eu Yan Sang TCM Wellness Clinics, and One Wellness Medical Clinics, except Eu Yan Sang Premier TCM Centres, and sessional clinics.
- Offer is applicable to Physicians, a top-up of $4 for Associate Physicians is required.
- Offer is not applicable to Senior physicians.
- Offer is limited to one redemption per customer.
- Valid for in-clinic consultation only.
- Price includes GST.
- The bundle includes 7 days of herbal medication only; extended days of medication or any treatment required will be charged separately.
- The bundle is only for suitable patients, the suitability of the treatment varies according to the individual’s body constitution and will be subjected to the physician’s diagnosis.
- Not applicable with any other discount vouchers, promotions, discounts, privileged cards, corporate plans, stored value plans, and managed care plans.
- Eu Yan Sang Management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Respiratory infections can manifest through many symptoms and can last for weeks...
Fight The Flu With TCM
In TCM, flu is perceived as an invasion of a body by external pathogenic factors (邪气)...
Balance is a very important concept in TCM. If you have symptoms like insomnia...