Promotions - Post-Covid Conditioning Campaign
Post-covid symptoms can manifest in many ways and can last for weeks to months. If you're experiencing post-covid symptoms, it can be debilitating and distressing. TCM can help to alleviate these symptoms through usage of herbal medication or acupuncture.
Our TCM practitioner will be able to provide a personalised treatment plan based on the individual needs of each patient depending on the diagnosis of the body condition and constitution.
Come in for a consultation and seven-day medication at $68 nett and receive a $10 return visit treatment discount voucher*. Terms and conditions apply.
**Patients with mild symptoms of acute respiratory infection (ARI) who wish to be clinically managed by TCM service provider should adhere to the regulations by the Ministry of Health to present at TCM clinic with a self-administered negative Antigen Rapid Test (ART) result obtained within 12 hours prior to the visit.
*Terms & Conditions
- Valid until 28 February 2023 for new patients.
- Valid at all Eu Yan Sang TCM Clinics, Eu Yan Sang TCM Wellness Clinics and One Wellness Medical Clinic at i12 Katong.
- Limited to one redemption per customer.
- Not valid at Eu Yan Sang Premier TCM Centres, sessional clinics and One Wellness Medical Clinic @ SBF.
- Valid for in-clinic consultation only.
- Not applicable for senior physicians.
- Price includes GST.
- Bundle includes 7 days of medication only; extended days of medication or any treatment required will be charged separately.
- Not applicable with any other discount vouchers, promotions, discounts, privileged cards, corporate plan, stored value plan and managed care plans.
- Eu Yan Sang Management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Eu Yan Sang Management retains the final decision in the event of any dispute. Not applicable with any other discount vouchers, promotions, discounts, privileged cards, corporate plan, stored value plan and managed care plans.
- Eu Yan Sang Clinic Management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Eu Yan Sang Clinic Management retains the final decision in the event of any dispute.
Respiratory infections can manifest through many symptoms and can last for weeks...
Fight The Flu With TCM
In TCM, flu is perceived as an invasion of a body by external pathogenic factors (邪气)...
Sub-Health - Physician Lin Jia Yi (Ep.5)
Balance is a very important concept in TCM. If you have symptoms like insomnia...