Home Delivery Service
Enjoy the convenience of having your repeat herbal prescriptions sent to you!
Call our clinic hotline @ 1800 225 1887 or submit your request via our website @ Home Delivery Service Request Form
- Applicable for acute cases except for acute respiratory symptoms of any degree of severity, i.e. fever, cough, sore throat, breathlessness, sputum production, fatigue/malaise or symptoms suggestive of pneumonia or severe respiratory infection with breathlessness. Patients with the abovementioned symptoms are to consult a doctor at the Public Health Preparedness Clinic (PHPC) immediately.
- Applicable for chronic cases within the last 3 months from the date of consultation. After which, patient would need to be reviewed via consultation, unless otherwise approved by original attending physician.
- Telephone requests can be placed during working hours only (Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am to 5.30pm).
- Payment can be made via PayPal or PayNow.
- Orders will be processed and delivered to your specified delivery address in Singapore within 3 working days upon confirmation of order transaction and payment.
- Charges for dispensing and medication are identical to in-clinic rates. Delivery charge of $6 applies for every order.
- Prices are not inclusive of GST.
- Medications are strictly non-refundable, non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- Conditions apply. For more details, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
- By completing and submitting this form, I hereby declare and warrant that the personal data which I am providing to you in this form, is legitimate and accurate, that I am providing the personal data to Eu Yan Sang Integrative Health Pte Ltd (whether directly or through third party service providers) to collect, use, disclose and process such personal data for the purpose of processing home delivery service.
- I consent to Eu Yan Sang Integrative Health Pte Ltd to contact me for the purpose of processing home delivery service.
- Eu Yan Sang Clinic Management reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any such revised terms and conditions shall have effect immediately and may be found on the Eu Yan Sang TCM Clinic’s website. It is a condition of purchase that these terms and conditions are final.
- Eu Yan Sang Clinic Management retains the final decision in the event of any disputes.
Respiratory infections can manifest through many symptoms and can last for weeks...
Fight The Flu With TCM
In TCM, flu is perceived as an invasion of a body by external pathogenic factors (邪气)...
Balance is a very important concept in TCM. If you have symptoms like insomnia...