Terms and Conditions
- Applicable for existing Eu Yan Sang TCM Clinic patients only.
- Applicable for chronic cases within the last 3 months from the date of consultation. After which, patient would need to be reviewed via consultation, unless otherwise approved by the original attending physician.
- Payment can be made via Credit Card, PayPal or PayNow.
- Orders will be processed and delivered to your specified delivery address in Singapore within 3 working days upon confirmation of order transaction and payment.
- Charges for dispensing and medication are identical to in-clinic rates.
- A delivery charge of $8 applies for every order.
- Prices are subjected to prevailing GST.
- Medications are strictly non-refundable, non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- Policy applies. For more details, please refer to our Home Delivery Service Policy.
By completing and submitting this form, I hereby declare and warrant that the personal data which I am providing to you in this form, is legitimate and accurate, that I am providing the personal data to Eu Yan Sang Integrative Health Pte Ltd (whether directly or through third party service providers) to collect, use, disclose and process such personal data for the purpose of processing home delivery service.
I consent to Eu Yan Sang Integrative Health Pte Ltd to contact me for the purpose of processing home delivery service.
Eu Yan Sang Clinic Management reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any such revised terms and conditions shall have effect immediately and may be found on the Eu Yan Sang TCM Clinic’s website. It is a condition of purchase that these terms and conditions are final.
Eu Yan Sang Clinic Management retains the final decision in the event of any disputes.