Information we collect
We collect information from you in the following ways:
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
- URLs that refer visitors to our website
- Search terms used to reach our website
- Details about the emails we send, such as opens, clicks and unsubscribes
- Details about the devices that are used to access our PLATFORMS (such as IP address, browser information, device information and operating system information)
- Details about your interaction with our PLATFORMS (such as the date, time, length of stay, and specific pages accessed during your visits to our PLATFORMS, referral activity, and which emails you may have opened)
- Usage information (such as the number and frequency of visitors to our PLATFORMS)
(c) From Third Parties
- Our business partners, including online advertising networks, analytics vendors, and companies that co-sponsor our promotions
- Social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat and Instagram. The information we receive from these social media sites is dependent upon the social media site’s policies and your settings on that site
- Third party sites, including those that allow you to integrate your third-party account with your EYSIH account
- Family, friends and others who provide your personal information to us because they think you may be interested in our Products or they want to share a product or service with you
- Companies that provide personal information to supplement what we already know about you, including data aggregators. Certain third parties might link your name or email address to other information they have collected. That might include past purchases made offline or online. It might also include online usage information
(d) By combining personal information
- Combine personal information that we collect offline with personal information we collect through our PLATFORMS.
- Combine personal information we collect about you from the different devices you use to access our PLATFORMS.
- Combine personal information we get from third parties with personal information we already have about you.
How we use your personal information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Create and manage your online accounts and profiles
- Communicate with you to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website
- Communication with you about your account or our relationship
- Communicate with you, either directly or through our Affiliates about our services, including to tell you about Products that may be of interest to you
- Complete the transactions you request, perform our contractual obligations, and use as otherwise anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions;
- Verify your identify and determine your eligibility for some of our Products and promotions
- Offer contests, giveaways, samples, prizes, loyalty programs or other promotions
- Monitor, audit and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services
- Carry out short-term activities and other internal uses related to the Products you purchase from us or your ongoing relationship with us
- Conduct internal research and development
- Detect, investigate, and respond to security incidents and protect against illegal or objectionable activities, including the unauthorized use of our services, and protect the rights and property of EYSIH and others
- Debug, identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of our services
- Comply with our legal obligations, including those required for you to benefit from rights recognized by law, or any regulatory requirements or provisions
- Conduct or administer surveys and other market research to improve our PLATFORMS, Products better
- Send push notifications about new products, services or special offers
The term “Affiliate” means, with respect to EYSIH, its subsidiaries and related corporations
Disclosure of personal information
EYSIH may, from time to time, disclose your personal information to Affiliates for the above purposes.
Where there is a transfer of personal information out of Singapore, EYSIH will undertake to ensure that the personal information will be protected at a standard that is comparable to that under the PDPA.
Accuracy and Protection of personal information
Access and correction of personal information
You have the right to withdraw consent, request access to, and request for the correction of personal information collected.
EYISH reserves the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee in order to meet such requests. Upon payment of the requisite fee, EYSIH shall process your request within 30 days.
Storage and retention of personal information
EYISH reserves the right to retain your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected, or to which you have given your consent, except where otherwise provided by applicable laws.
The PLATFORMS follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit the PLATFORMS. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
The PLATFORMS use 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Information collected from minors
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child has provided personal information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such personal information from our records.
Data Protection Officer